Friday, December 4, 2009

Peggy Sue's Front Porch and Crossroad Studios at Etsy

Peggy Sue is the mother of six. I mention this because she's also a prolific painter, and you can't help wondering when she has time for her art.  These abstract, impressionist images are confident and dramatic, pretty and joyful. Peggy Sue will customize one for you, if you have a particular idea in mind.



I love to look at this kind of art on a gray day, because it lifts the spirit, reminds you that there is beauty everywhere, even in that leafless tree outside your window.










A three-panel painting.







Thanks for these, Peggy Sue. They are a delightful addition to my blog.

Visit Peggy Sue's store for many more lovely paintings at Peggy's Front Porch and Crossroad Studios at Etsy.

Leave a comment. In between caring for that huge family of hers, and the studio time, I'm sure she'll take a break to say hi to you.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lovely paintings!

Debra said...

I love them too! They make me happy. Well done!
~Debra