Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Artless

I am so sorry, but I have no art to show you today.

My blog about one very talented illustrator was in draft form, but I wasn't able to upload her pictures. The site said I had an internal error. I've searched around trying to see what the problem is, but so far, no success. It is related to my pictures, I can see that much. Perhaps a virus?

As it's late in the day, I won't pursue it further now, but will start fresh tomorrow to see what's up.

I mean, what good is an art site, if I can't show art?

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Hi Fran!
Your blog is lovely-I love your paintings-are they scenes of local life? I am visiting via Shelley's blog whose work I also really like. I just had to comment on this post though. I, like you, had a very frustrating time trying to upload pictures, thinking my computer was broken and that I would have to stop blogging. Eventually it occurred to me that internal error might mean something different and I googled it and found other sufferers. I was so relieved when verything worked the next day!

Fran Caldwell said...

Thank you for your kind words. They are always appreciated.

Don't forget to take a look at my writing site, in the link up on the left.

I think this is the blog YOU should be looking at.