Wednesday, December 3, 2008

To All You Lovely Viewers

I am pleased to note that someone in Sao Paulo, Brazil, took a look at my little page. I find this so rewarding. Did they visit for my art, and stay to listen to Jobim? You know I love him. This is for those of you who actually have your speakers on.. Perhaps the Brazilian viewer will leave a comment.

On that note, if you look, and if it pleases you, why not follow? I get such pleasure from those little pictures down the side of the page. It's like a little family.

I don't have a lot to offer today, because I've been busy with that other blog. You know the one. But I thought I would show you some of my favorite art. I don't have direct links to them, but you could Google them, if I don't provide a gallery name.

I wish I could make money from all the Google results on my name. It's astonishing. I wonder how many of us actually get new business from them. Perhaps you'll share. I twitter, and flickr, although I haven't a clue what I'm doing there, but it seems to be the thing to do. If anyone has any other promotional ideas, please share them with us. In this economy, we need all the help we can get.

These two are by Diego Manuel Rodriguez, and he's a member of EBSQart.com, as I am. You should find him there easily enough. Can you feel the heat?





These are by Marilene Sawaf, and you should be able to find her at Brushspace.com



This is by an artist called Jeanne Mance, I think out of Montreal, but I have no other details.


The only name I have for this is Weat and it's shameful that I have no other details. I think I saw this painting on EBay.UK. That's all I have on him.


I hope you enjoyed this little mini-gallery today.

No comments: